Thursday, January 10, 2013

Morning Light on the Hay Field

Morning Light on the Hay Field
Oil on panel, 14x11
It is a misty, rainy day out - one of my favorite days for painting in the studio!  I had big plans.....hours of uninterrupted painting, glorious experimenting with my new oils.....and then life started in with it's little tricks.  A husband home sick with the flu, a grandbaby who wanted my undivided attention, and so many interruptions I can not even think straight!  I only have 15 minutes before I must get my youngest to her guitar lesson - so here goes.  Day 9 of the painting challenge - and by some miracle I have finished this painting - I think!  I had started this in plein air and completed it in little spurts of time today.  I hope tomorrow is a better painting day.......

2 comments:

  1. I love this painting, Tammy! It is so soft and beautiful and truthful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! This is home - and dear to my heart. It is easy to paint what I love :)

    ReplyDelete