Friday, January 25, 2013

Triple Chocolate Dream

Triple Chocolate Dream
Oil on panel, 6x6
In keeping with my theme of painting new subjects on the second half of this challenge - today I paint a cupcake!  I picked this little gem up at our local bakery on Main Street - Butterfly Kisses Bakery.  I bought three cupcakes, wrapped up in their fancy bags, I hid them in the laundry room so no one would eat them before I could paint them.  What do I find when I go to get started?  My husband had finished off the peanut butter cup one - not a crumb left!  So, instead of a delicious trio of cupcakes on a fancy cake plate, we have only one on a china plate from a dear friend.  Dessert, anyone?  This is day 24 of the 30 day painting challenge - what shall I paint next?

2 comments:

  1. Oh, how fun. I love this little painting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! This was just the painting I needed to do the day after I stayed up all night painting :)

    ReplyDelete