Saturday, July 13, 2013

Geraniums and Marigolds

Geraniums and Marigolds
Oil on panel, 6x6
I have been busy all morning - getting ready for company.  My chores are done - and I actually had a few minutes to "touch this up"!  I painted this yesterday from the flowers in my garden.  When I had finished this, I just felt there was something lacking, something left undone.  With a few strokes today, and a bit more added to the impressionistic background - I like where this has gone!  So glad I had a little window of time to finish this up, before I get into the margaritas!  This is painting number 191 in 191 days!


10 comments:

  1. Oh thank you for giving me a glimpse of a summer vday, as we are in the depths of winter, stormy outside and freezing.... Love it, thanks for visiting and leaving a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flower painting is so full of light and colour - and so alive. I like it very much:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tammie! This is so beautiful! I love how you used this week's colors to paint your gorgeous flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your work is very beautiful, Tammie, I have much enjoyed looking round your blog! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. You paint SO well. I really, really enjoy your art. You put the SOC colors together beautifully. Have fun with your guests.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so gorgious :) I feel in your garden :) beautifull!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the flowers and the colours of summer. Your paintings are truly beautiful ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOWW. Amazing flowers!!. I enjoyed looking at each bloom, the depth of view and the detail. You mush have a lush garden :).

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is incredible work. I really love it. A beautiful design and energy to the piece. A work of art. Stunning.

    ReplyDelete