Friday, September 27, 2013

Parkville Antique Mall

With so much on my plate today, I needed to get as much finished as possible.  With a couple of places in mind to paint, I scouted both and chose the one whose light was best earlier in the day.  The other one would still look great late in the afternoon.  With such  a complicated composition, it took me longer than normal to get it all down.  I will need to take a photo of this in the daylight, as the colors are not true at all in this lighting. This is painting number 267 in as many days, and Day 27 of the 30 Day Challenge.  This challenge has just flown by in the blink of an eye!
Parkville Antique Mall
16x12, oil on panel
Parkville in Art

2 comments:

  1. I feel as if I could sit and have a rest there, lovely painting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Ann! It is a wonderful place to visit :)

    ReplyDelete