Saturday, November 30, 2013

Poinsettia

Poinsettia
Oil on panel, 6x6
GOT Art Gallery Holiday Trunk Show
With the long holiday weekend, I fully expected to get so much done to get ready for my upcoming show.  Silly me, I don't know what I was thinking!  Each day has been so full of family activities, I have barely been able to keep up with my daily commitments. I always wake early, and after finishing a few chores, I was able to complete this before heading out to a family get together.  Arriving home with only enough time to turn around and head out again - this time to the Hunger Games movie - "Catching Fire".  Only now, am I getting to the posting.  I have switched gears today, zooming in on those gorgeous flowers of the season - poinsettias!  Painting number 328 in as many days.  I had better get up really early tomorrow, just to catch up on my work!

No comments:

Post a Comment