Friday, December 27, 2013

Barn in the Snow - miniature

Barn in the Snow
Acrylic on canvas with easel, 3x3 inches
St. Luke's Hospital East Gift Shop
Tonight, my brother is driving down from Ohio, passing snow covered barns just like this one. This painting is a miniature, measuring only 3x3 inches square.  It can be challenging to work in such a small size, but many things remain the same.  I use only a couple of brushes for the whole painting, still blocking in and working forward in the same way.  My schedule has been so crazy with company, I hardly know which way is up.  Tomorrow is another Christmas dinner on my mom's side of the family.  This one will be in the Italian theme - yum!  Painting number 355 in 355 days :)

2 comments:

  1. Here I take great information, I am a good reader and blog reading me hobby. Basically I am a wondered for good knowledge here and there this blog very sportive for me every point of view.

    Thanks for shearing huge knowledge
    military shirts

    ReplyDelete