Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Little Church in the Pines - miniature

Little Church in the Pines
Acrylic on canvas, 2.5 x 3.5 inches
sold
Merry Christmas!!  I have had a house full of family all day long!  After the late night rituals of Christmas Eve, I was thankful the kids at least waited for the sun to arise!  They can get up as early as they want and get into their stockings, but gift opening must wait until everyone is ready - in this case, my mom, dad, Mike and I.  One son arrived around 11:00, oldest daughter arriving with her family around 12:30, and oldest son and his wife arrived around 2:00.  I love having so much family here.  I am especially thankful that my dad is still here to spend Christmas with me, and that Alan is okay after a big scare.  Once again I am reminded that life is short and fragile, we must make the most of every day.  A miniature painting for today - painting number 353 in 353 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment