Sunday, February 23, 2014

Clouds Over San Juan

Clouds Over San Juan
Oil on panel, 10x7
This is just a quick painting of some really wonderful clouds that were rushing over the San Juan Mountains on my last Colorado trip.  I have been busy preparing for a workshop today, which didn't allow much of a painting window.  I have yet to clean my palette (which I rarely do) - and I should have gotten a few more brushes.  I literally wear my bristles down to nubs before I think to grab some more!  This is painting number 419 in as many days.  Good news - my dad is improving and was released from the hospital today!  Thanks for all your prayers and good wishes :)

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful...So glad that your dad is doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful - you are such a talent! AND I can't believe how many pieces you've accomplished in a row! Amazing. So glad to hear that your Dad is doing better and good luck with your workshop! xoxo

    ReplyDelete