Sunday, April 6, 2014

Poppies in Bloom

Poppies in Bloom
Oil on canvas
sold
Red is my favorite color - which makes these poppies irresistible to me!  Today is my birthday and the whole weekend has been filled with friends, family fun, gifts and countless birthday wishes!  Since I have been so very busy with all this fun - I am painting small and late, with only an hour to spare before the midnight cut-off and a new day begins!  This is painting number 462 in 462 days.  It has been wonderful to be the Birthday Queen for the weekend :)

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful painting Tammie, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your scarlet poppies are beautifully painted. My favourite flower, especially in that glowing red. Happy birthday for Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is eye popping and so gorgeous! Love the poppy red against the blue skies.

    ReplyDelete