Friday, October 24, 2014

Afternoon at the National Golf Course

Afternoon at the National Golf Course
Oil on panel, 16x12
Now showing at Parkville Depot
purchase here
What an amazing opportunity to get to set up my easel and paint this glorious landscape!  With it's undulating hills and autumn foliage - it was truly a treat!  Setting up near the edge of the course by the cart path, I had a bird's eye view of the land below.  On such a warm day - the course was busy, and there was a constant flow of golfers humming by.  I almost didn't seek out this painting location from our paperwork - and I am so glad that I did!  This painting is now showing at the historic Depot in Parkville, Missouri through November 13, and is painting number 663 in as many days.

1 comment:

  1. Tammie, This one has such nice atmospheric perspective. How do you ever manage to go places and paint every single day?!

    ReplyDelete