Friday, January 2, 2015

Winter Wonder

Winter Wonder
Watercolor on paper, 7x10
purchase here
This month begins another 30 paintings in 30 days challenge, my fifth since January 2013.  In fact, it was that first challenge two years ago that started me on this daily painting adventure!  Through the many challenges of my everyday hectic life, I have been able to complete one painting each and every day.  Sometimes, I even get ahead.  And sometimes, I do not finish until nearly midnight - which is my self-imposed deadline for each painting.  I have tried many different mediums, found some I truly love, and have ever kept exploring in art.  Here is to another fabulous year of daily painting!  Painting number 734 in 734 days, and Day 3 of the current 30 Day Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment