Thursday, February 12, 2015

Back to the Barn

Back to the Barn
Oil on panel, 7x5
bid here
While watching some "Sons of Anarchy" with my middle son, I sketched out a few upcoming compositions.  I had planned out two other paintings to get started on today, but I didn't have the right size of panels for them!  I pulled a couple of old paintings to prime over, but did not want to take the time to do it!  So, I pulled from a few other photos to work from, and this is where I landed! Since my time was short, I worked small - only 7x5 inches.  Using 2 brushes and palette knife, I have painted this one with quick strokes.  The figures are getting easier with each one I paint - but I'm not sure I can stick with them for a whole month!  Painting number 775 in 775 days :)

1 comment:

  1. Tammie, your painting practice is so inspiring. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete