Monday, April 6, 2015

Birthday Bliss

Birthday Bliss
Oil on canvas, 6x6
purchase here
Today is my birthday!  I love birthdays, all of the good wishes, family fun, good food - what's not to love?  Now with facebook, there are a zillion birthday greetings to brighten my special day!  To add to the celebration this year, I am painting brightly colored gifts with brush and palette knife!  I am using some of my favorite bold colors for extra pop!  In fact, I had the whole painting so vibrant, I found I had to tone down a few areas just to give the eye a place to rest!  We had our family celebration yesterday, and we just returned home from going out to dinner.  Tomorrow is my oldest son's birthday, and Friday is our middle son's birthday.  This week in April - all we do is celebrate! This is painting number 828 in 828 days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment