Saturday, April 11, 2015

Pink Tulips

Pink Tulips
Oil on unstretched canvas, 4x4
purchase here
Another day flies by almost before I can get to my easel - so, I am painting late.  These last few days, I have been trying to paint two a day, so I will be ahead when I leave for New Harmony, Indiana. I have no idea how my internet connection will be, so I must be ready to post from my phone.  It is a wonderful release to paint bold and loose, especially after the very full days I have had lately!  My tulips are supplying the inspiration, and all I have to do is pick up the brushes - and voila! - my own personal art therapy!  Exciting new colors on the palette today - Gamblin's radiant turquoise and radiant magenta.  They are perfect for adding a little zing to the dance of color!  This painting makes 833 in 833 days :)

1 comment: