Monday, April 13, 2015

Tropical Tulips

Tropical Tulips
Oil on unstretched canvas, 4x4
purchase here
Today, my youngest daughter was on two local TV stations (Fox 4 and Channel 41) with her robotics team which leaves for World Competition on Wednesday.  They were showing off their robots - and it is SO fun to see your child on TV!  They have done SO well in all of the competitions up to this point - and we are hoping for the same in the next week!  In celebration of her "stardom" I have gone a little wild with these bright and cheery tulips!  I have used my two new brushes almost exclusively on this painting.  I LOVE the way they spread the paint - so much, that I am trying to squeeze time in for another trip over to Creative Cold Snow to buy one in every size before I leave town!  Pretty sure I won't make it, but a girl can dream - can't she?  Painting number 835 in 835 days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment