Saturday, June 20, 2015

Rogersville Farm

Rogersville Farm
Watercolor on paper, 10x7
purchase here
I have never been to Rogersville before, and that was the location of our first two baseball tournament games today!  Facing one way was the ball field, and right behind me was this little slice of heaven!  In between games, I was able to sketch this out - and could hardly resist pulling out my paints to get started!  None of these parents know that I am an artist, and certainly the locals would think I was crazy - so, I waited until I got back to the hotel before laying down those paints.  Still so fresh in my mind - I was finished in minutes.  One the next hill over, another glorious farm awaits my paints - complete with cows!  Still too wet to sign - this painting makes 902 in 902 days.

7 comments:

  1. Oh, I love how you did this, without any outlines. It's so softlooking and gorgeous....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sings "summertime" to me. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful painting with real summery feeling. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that is talent. It truly is gorgeous!! Good job! Never hide...you are so amazing!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty little piece. You lucked out because usually around baseball fields aren't just pretty paintable views.

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a beautiful delicate scene and blend of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely little spot of peace. You did a beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete