Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Lake Erie Beach

Lake Erie Beach
Oil on canvas panel, 10x8
Beginning the day with biking, then moving to Lake Erie for some beach fun, I finally got in a painting before heading back to Mom and Dad's.  While Danny, Jacob and Michael kayaked back to the vehicle, I set up my easel and painted this whole seascape before they returned!  I love the sound of waves crashing against the coast - and the color changed from steely blue to gray to green! I don't think there are many artists painting around here - the locals looked at me kind of funny - or maybe it was that I was painting in my swimsuit!  Painting number 947 in 947 days.

1 comment:

  1. Your Lake Erie beach painting is gorgeous, Tammie. Congratulations on being chosen for Artist of the Week on PPF.

    ReplyDelete