Thursday, December 10, 2015

Nutcrackers Four

Nutcrackers Four
Acrylic on masonite, 6x4
purchase here

Another outrageously packed day, filled with pilates, sanding, cleaning painting the roughest of the woodwork and porch rocking chairs, unloading a giant shelf of paintings and greenware to ready for a wardrobe, meeting an artist to rent panels............and finally coming to my easel.  Thank goodness I had already planned out my painting.  So, almost without thought, I lay down those colors and masses until the four little nutcrackers emerge magically from a blank white panel.  Now I am so tired I am ready to drop.....and I still have a few chores left.  I am looking forward to my company coming to town, and I plan to do a little relaxing and visiting......probably with wine!  Painting number 1073 in 1073 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment