Sunday, December 6, 2015

Zumba Santa!

Zumba Santa
Acrylic on masonite, 5x5
purchase here
I am having a little fun with Santa tonight - and I've caught him dancing up a storm in Zumba!  One of my favorite classes at the gym - there is nothing like Zumba to get a great workout that feels more like a night out on the town!  This has been another crazy, busy day with our house project - and I have only now been able to get to my easel! The windows are in, most of the mess is cleaned up, and hopefully we can start trimming out the interior tomorrow.  I am trying to talk Mike into using the beautiful old original woodwork, even though it will need quite a bit of work.  So, tomorrow will find me down in the barn, pulling out lengths of trim from the rafters! This painting makes 1069 in 1069 days.  I wonder how on earth I am going to find time to paint tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment