Saturday, January 16, 2016

Beau in Ink

Beau in Ink
Pen and Ink on paper, 5x6
purchase here
Just when I think the days can't be busier - they become full to the point of bursting!  This day started long before dawn, and I am just now getting home to get my drawing and posting done - and it is nearly midnight!  Yikes!! Oh, how I wish I had more hours in each day!  I think I would certainly use a couple of those hours to get a little more sleep!  Beau is improving each day - and he is actually eating well tonight, for the first time in three days! Yay!  His medicine comes in a yummy chewy square that he thinks is a treat - and that is SO much better than the old days when I had to hide a pill inside of meat or cheese!  It has been a very long time since we had any animal sick enough to need medical treatment.  I have returned to the pen and ink (Pitt pens, in this case), and am drawing on a smooth paper - which I do not use for any other medium.  I much prefer a vellum finish on bristol for all graphite work, and had not found a good use for this smooth bristol until exploring pen and ink.  This drawing is 1110 in 1110 days and Day 17 of the 30 Day Painting Challenge.

1 comment: