Tuesday, January 19, 2016

January Glow

January Glow
Acrylic on gallery wrapped canvas, 4x4
purchase here
With a dusting of snow from the other day, the landscape again catches my eye.  The unexpected freezing rain of today cancelled evening plans, and has allowed me some time for capturing the winter landscape.  I have painted this miniature canvas (only 4 inches square) around all edges with acrylics.  I may go over it later with oils, I'll just see how I feel about it tomorrow.  I have been very busy getting ready for my solo show at GOT Art Gallery - Three Years of Daily Painting.  I am including my blog post with each painting, both glued to the back and one to hang beside the painting.  I did a show like this last year, and it is rather like displaying the pages of my diary on the walls for all to see!  This painting makes 1113 in 1113 days, and Day 20 of the current 30 Day Painting Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment