Thursday, June 23, 2016

A Day at Park Place

Today was my first plein air outing with the local Art Mob group.  I heard about them from an artist friend, got on the email list, and showed up at Park Place with my daughter and another artist to share in the fun.  Once a month, on fourth Thursdays, they meet at a different location, paint for two hours, then have lunch and show their paintings.  We left ours in the trunk, since they were oils and we had to park in the parking garage,  but next time I'll be prepared.  I have a Panel Pak that will be perfect for toting wet paintings, even in a purse.  It sure was fun to meet some new art friends and paint a cityscape!   That sure is something I need to do more of!  Painting number 1268 in a 1268 days.
A Day at Park Place
Oil on panel, 8x10
purchase here

No comments:

Post a Comment