Thursday, June 2, 2016

Dawn in the Garden

Dawn in the Garden
Oil on panel, 12x9
purchase here
Saturday morning's quick paint was held at the Deanna Rose farm.  I have always headed over to the original part of the park, where my children loved to go.  Right next to the goats is this lovely garden, complete with white picket fence, trellis and arbor!  I am always drawn to it,  and I think I've painted here every year for the early morning quick paint.  This morning was very dark, with rain threatening, and when the light did break through, there was a beautiful illumination through the garden.  What a wonderful way to start the day!   My daughter also attended, and painted just a few feet from me.  It is her first quick paint ever!  What fun to have her with me - something we can share while she's home from college.  This is painting number 1248 in 1248 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment