Friday, July 15, 2016

Fleeting Light

The sky is full of paintings tonight!  Every direction boasts of another fabulous sunset composition!   I am simply not fast enough to paint the three beauties before me!  So, I will have to paint the others from memory and my photos.  I can only hope to do the landscape justice.  I'm trying a couple of new brushes with this one.  They are the poly tipped filberts by Princeton, and they work like my bristle brushes, only they feel different as they apply the paint.  So far, so good.  I may need to use a lighter touch as the brush seems to push down on the surface a little harder.  I am having fun with these sunsets, this may just be a week of sunsets!   Painting number 1290 in 1290 days :)
Fleeting Light
Oil on panel, 7x5
purchase here

No comments:

Post a Comment