Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Wine Bar

Arriving a few minutes late to the quick paint (due to a long line of trucks backed up and stopped), Teddy and I first headed to the bar for a glass of wine.  It was a cold and drizzly day, so a good merlot was necessary to help keep me warm!  This old building is so charming!   I love the great lines and color, and that color popped with the rainy backdrop.  I seem to get loose and a little free with my color when in such a setting, and I'm not sure why.  I just feel it to my core, and go with it.  The rain held off, and I really like the way the strokes came together.  I can't wait to tackle more urban stuff, I just heard about a new urban show in February, and I feel something large coming on!  Painting number 1379 in 1379 days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment