Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Autumn Light on the Path

What a gift this beautiful weather is to the plein air artist!  The weather has been unseasonably warm like an extended summer.  As I am busy getting the house ready for the Thanksgiving company, I am also slipping in some plein air time!  I really wanted to paint large today, but that was not in the cards today!   Too many chores, never enough time.   The autumn shades seem to glow against the fresh green color of the mown grass.  I really need to get a few more brushes, as I am now "making due" with some of my more worn brushes.  I have them split up between easels, and was skimping on today's set up!  Next thing you know, I'll be picking up sticks from the ground to paint with!   Painting number 1406 in 1406 days :)
Oil on panel, 10x8
purchase here

No comments:

Post a Comment