Saturday, December 31, 2016

Carthage Courthouse in Ink

I think the historic Carthage Courthouse is the most beautiful courthouse I have ever laid eyes on!  It is clearly visible as you approach the town, and looks far more like a fairy tale castle than the county seat!  It is very challenging to paint a night scene with watercolors!  I was longing for my oils as soon as I started dropping in that night sky!  Nothing ventured, nothing gained.  This is certainly one of those things that will only improve with practice.  Here's to another year of pushing my artistic boundaries!  Happy New Year!  Painting number 1451 in 1451 days and I will be linking to another 30 in 30 painting challenge, which is the catalyst that started me on my daily painting adventure 4 YEARS AGO!!  WOWZA!!
Purchase prints and products here 

No comments:

Post a Comment