Thursday, January 5, 2017

Gate to West Pasture

Purchase print and products  here
My schedule is a very fluid thing.  Often, things come up at the drop off a dime.  Today was such a day.  After finishing too many chores to count, I was finally layered up and ready to go paint by the pond.  The next minute, Michaela needed a ride to her eye appointment since our roads were still slick from the snow.  Arriving home with little daylight left, I turn to my ink and watercolor.  The subtle color shifts in this snowy scene are added with my brushpens and tiny travel pans.  I never would have imagined that I would like these brushpens so much.  They are right up there with my Raphaels.  Who knew?  Painting number 1456 in 1456 days :)

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this piece. I mentioned you in one of my posts the other day with a link.
    https://beadwright.blogspot.com/2017/01/jan-1-2017-art.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the detail in this delightful artwork Tammie. A good lesson in painting snow - the colours blend beautifully :D)

    ReplyDelete