Thursday, February 23, 2017

Flowers for Sale

The Art Mob met at Suburban Lawn and Garden this morning for painting, sketching, and fellowship.  This place is full of all things garden - blooms, pots, statuary and more!   I stopped at the first table that caught my eye - and started drawing in pen and ink.  I loved the market style table loaded with plants and pots!  Once sketched, I pulled out my watercolor pans with a water brushpen and filled in.  How fun to paint in such an environment!  To top off this lovely morning, the staff provided a pizza lunch complete with cookies!  Painting number 1506 in 1506 days :)

5 comments:

  1. Ohhh Tammie this is so pretty. I love that you can just go anywhere and create the most beautiful art. OK Pizza is a great intensive LOL. Seriously this is just amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun! And it makes me think of/long for spring .... Like Nicole I'm amazed that you seem to be comfortable painting just about anywhere. And it always works out real well to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tammie, your painting is so beautiful. You seem to be able to paint everything whether it is a landscape or flowers or something else. I am fascinated by what you are painting on. It looks like handmade paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so lovely and delicate...just beautiful~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Tammie just discovered your blog. Your art is gorgeous. This inviting pen and ink with watercolor certainly grabbed my eye. Your paintings of the barns and country scenes are beautiful. So glad I stopped by to visit. Will be returning. Hope you have a delightful weekend.

    ReplyDelete