Monday, February 27, 2017

Morning at Home

Mondays are always so busy that I try to get my painting in before the day begins!  With morning light on the east side of the house, this is where I paint this foggy morning.  I was limited to 30 minutes of painting time before class, so I worked quickly.  I was so into the process that I didn't even hear the "mulch guys" drive up my lane in their big truck!   I'm sure they wondered what on earth I was doing out there so early, in direct line of where they needed to drive, to drop off my truck load of mulch!   Just another plein air adventure!   Painting number 15010 in 15010 days :)

2 comments:

  1. I love the colors in this piece. Today is very busy for me so my draw today was a 20 minute. I am 59 for 59 days. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love your paintings and style!!! Everyone that I've seen here on your blog is wonderful 🎨

    ReplyDelete