Sunday, October 1, 2017

Museum at Prairiefire Watercolor

I have painted this fabulous venue three times now - and each time the glass reflects different colors!  How does that happen?!  Each time of day has been different, and each a month apart or so.  This building is truly remarkable!  I've now used oil, ink, and watercolor with ink to capture it's beauty.  Perhaps acrylic next?  Or maybe I'll being out those bold, vibrant oils I've been using lately...... the sky is the limit!  That may just be the best part of daily painting, I feel completely free to use whatever medium I choose at any time - and to use it with reckless abandon!  Painting number 1727 in 1727 days.
sold

1 comment:

  1. How bright and beautiful. Love the colors you captured here. Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete