Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Albrecht Kemper Museum Inked

What a fabulous museum to host the Missouri Valley Impressionist Society Signature Show!  With the closing of this show, I had the perfect opportunity to capture this beautiful building in ink. The whole area is steeped in history, regal architecture and sweeping lawns. This view is the main entrance to the museum, though it is the back of the building. The roses out back had been in full bloom, the frosted tops telling the story.  My lesson learned on this day?  I should have made sure my drawing was in focus while still on site!  I am so bad to take the quick shot before closing up, without checking.  I can't count the times that the location shot has been too bad to even use.  Maybe one day I'll learn to consistently check!  Painting number 1763 in 1763 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment