Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Evening at Penn Valley Lake

I'm painting my large piece in this same location, and worked on it right up to the time of the quick paint.  Grabbing my panel and rain gear, I got my quick paint stamp, and hiked back to my easel.  The light was already so different than earlier, so this painting has a completely different mood to it.  It was very peaceful painting on the bridge, overlooking the lake, and that feeling seeps into each brushstroke.  Now, if only everything was ready for company when I got home.  A girl can dream, can't she?  Painting number 1932 in 1932 days.

1 comment:

  1. Tammie - beautiful spot and beautiful painting. Took time reading through some of your previous posts. Your art work is just lovely. I especially loved seeing your evening painting and of course your barns. Hope your May continues to be a creative one.

    ReplyDelete