Thursday, July 11, 2019

Main Street Charm Inked


When I first approached this home in the afternoon, I loved the angle and the way the trees spread their branches like a canopy.  Through that window the neighboring houses could be seen.  So, with this view I started drawing.  My daughter called while I was working, so I stepped into the car for hands free talking.... so I could continue to work!  I was right beside my car, so this was perfect!  Stepping out to finish, because I really don't even like glass between me and my subject, I wrapped up quickly.  Have I mentioned how much I love my TWSBI fountain pens?  They are the best! Painting number 2389 in 2389 days.

1 comment:

  1. Your descriptions are always as interesting as your drawings an paintings are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete