Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Portage River Early Snow

purchase here
We spend every day packing and stacking boxes in mom's house in preparation for next week's move to Missouri.  Today, my duties included burning old documents at the firepit, in the very cold weather. So, as I tended the fire, I sketched the Portage River flanked by snow.  I haven't used pen and ink alone for awhile, and I enjoyed it.  I love the very vintage nature of the ink, so well suited for today.  Painting number 2513 in 2513 days. 

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful...Happy PPF 🎨

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tammie :) Your painting is really lovely! You have some great talent. I'd love to try ink at some point. I was super duper impressed with your "Painting number 2513 in 2513 days"!!! Amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Tammie this is stunning, makes me want to walk right into it. Fabulous piece. Happy PPF Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tammie you know how I feel about your at. Just add this to the list. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful pen and ink sketch - your line is really expressive. I love the idea of the see-through easel too - it gives you such direct access to what you are drawing or painting.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete