Sunday, March 29, 2020

First Tulips

It seems so early, but my first tulips are up and shining brightly in the sunshine!  Even though this day has been completely full of hard yard work, I just had to take a few minutes to capture this!  The ink around the edge is my new Robert Oster ink - Great Southern Ocean - and wow!  What a cool color and spread it has when wet!  I actually thought I had another color in this pen, and didn't intend to use this, but I did not have time to run into the house, so I just used what I had.  I like the pleasant surprise!  Painting number 2645 in 2645 days.

4 comments:

  1. That's pretty. I like that ink color too. You are much warmer than we are-our tulips are only a few inches high.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. It is storming here with high winds and lots of rain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely sketch and beautiful colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoy seeing your paintings-thanks for sharing
    Happy new week

    ReplyDelete