Wednesday, April 1, 2020

West Light on the Milk Barn

gifted
Oh my, how I love to paint this place!  I planted the forsythia years ago, looking forward to painting it one day.  I found another plant on the  opposite corner - but it was only emerging from the ground.  Could deer have totally mowed it down?  The light out here was amazing - golden hour, and it had to be painted!  I'm normally too busy this time of day, but made it happen.  Dinner is overrated anyway.  Painting number 2647 in 2647 days.

12 comments:

  1. Oh my what a lovely painting! Love the blue and yellow on the fence..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful painting. Stay safe! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I hope you frame this one and hang it up to enjoy-hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so beautifully reproduced from the real picture, I love such motifs and you are a great artist!
    Stafe safe, hugs Elke

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like those strong paint strokes in the roofs. Beautiful use of colors as well! Happy PPF xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Tammie your painting looks even more beautiful than the real scene behind it, you are so clever and talented. Take care & be safe this PPF Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tammie, another winner! How long does it take to complete a scene like this?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your painting, hoping that one day I can paint as well as you do. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I spotted the Forsythia right off. One of my favorite flowers. A wonderful piece. Be safe and Elbow hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I see your blog daily,
    it is crispy to study.
    Your blog is very useful for me
    คาสิโน

    ReplyDelete