Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Home

I am forging ahead with this direct watercolor challenge of 30 paintings in 30 days.  A painting a day is a breeze, but it is considerably harder when I also have gallery work to finish and commissions in process!  I am trying a architecture today, and thought I'd really miss my pen. I marked a few lines with my brush and it made all the difference.  All this month I have started by laying in the masses in watercolor - and it has been a struggle!  Perhaps this is the way I can actually start enjoying direct watercolor!  Day 9 of 30, and painting number 2708 in 2708 days. 

3 comments:

  1. I don’t miss ink in this one, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so talented I know you will get everything done and in beauty. I really like this with no pen. The colors are rich too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. a breeze!!?? That house is magnificent.

    ReplyDelete