Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Gazebo Garden


 

What a wonderful day spent painting on the Solar Acres Farm!  After two other paintings of the old farmhouse, I just HAD to paint this gazebo garden before leaving!  A Century Farm that has been in one family since 1910, this place is rich in history and so very paintable!  With the list of many paintable subjects, the garden color won me over.  With only an hour left to paint, I went in hard and fast with my paint, capturing the spirit of this place.  I'm so happy this painting will reside right here, hanging on the walls of this farmhouse.  Painting number  3800 in 3800 days. 

2 comments:

  1. So lovely. Looks like a wonderful place to visit and sit a spell. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is such a peaceful spot, surrounded by garden blooms and historic buildings! Have a great week!

      Delete