Monday, February 4, 2013

30 Paintings in 30 Days Collage!

Here is the 30 in 30 Challenge Collage!
This challenge was SO much fun - and such a learning experience!  This commitment had me pushing into new frontiers of painting - and fine tuning my schedule to make time to finish a painting EVERY day!  It has been very motivating to see all the artwork posted each day by fellow artists - and the support within the whole community has been wonderful and SO inspiring!  What a way to jump start the new year!

4 comments:

  1. This looks great. It was certainly a terrific adventure. I tried to do the collage but could not get all the photo into one view. May have to call you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Teddy! I chose the 'create your own' template, and just kept dragging pics to the edge until a new column appeared. Once I had 6 down and 5 across, I pulled in all the pics in the same manner. It would have been easier if the template for 30 had already existed - but it is fun once you get it figured out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice collection! I enjoyed seeing your work during the 30/30 challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Sandy! This painting challenge has inspired me to keep painting every day. I think it would be fun to post a collage for each month's paintings :)

    ReplyDelete