Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Climbing Pink Roses

Climbing Pink Roses
Oil on panel, 6x6
I have been extremely busy getting panels and frames prepared for the Augusta Plein Air Event!  Packing up all the needed supplies - and checking it twice - is a very important task.  I have forgotten my make-up and curling iron multiple times, but I can not live without my cad lemon yellow!  This is a small companion piece to the one a few days ago.  Small and quick - to get the mood and feel of the same picket fence lined with multiple roses of different shades.  I will go back to each of these and fine tune - at a later date when I have more time!  This is painting number 103 in as many days.  It looks like I'll be painting in the rain for the next several days.......

2 comments:

  1. Love the looseness of this, wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Sharon! So nice of you to leave a comment :)

    ReplyDelete