Friday, May 3, 2013

Balducci's Barn

Balducci's Barn
Oil on panel, 18x14
Balducci's Sunset Paint Out
This is the first time I have painted this beautiful barn from the front.  I am normally down the hill, near the pond or in the vineyard, looking at the back side if the barn - with the sunset behind them.  The weather was chilly - but not nearly as cold or wet as last year - another gift!  We had an early dinner here and a glass of wine before setting up our easels.  It is such a nice way to begin a paint!  This is painting number 120 in 120 days.  Tomorrow - I hope to be painting in the mountains :)

7 comments:

  1. Tammie your painting is very beautiful. Annette x

    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Annette! This is a wonderful place to paint!

      Delete
  2. Your my hero. Three months without stopping. And amazing artwork, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must be tired. "You're"

      Hey, it's almost 2:30 in the morning. :)

      Delete
  3. This is fabulous! I like the soft colors that you're able to put on a canvas. I've been scrolling downwards, and I find the one painting lovlier than the other, so much wonderful works! =)
    It should be interesting to try and paint with oil one day..

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely ~ and art style is wonderful! Love your style~

    Thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Am your latest follower on GFC ^_^

    ReplyDelete