Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Milk Barn in September

Milk Barn in September
Oil on canvas, 8x6
This milk barn is one of my favorite things to paint!  Once upon a time, a working dairy farm run by my grandparents, this barn is full of character and charm.  The morning light was beautiful - and beckoned me to paint!  The cooler temperatures also made for wonderful painting weather.  My day is rather full, so I am getting this one done early - so I do not find myself painting again at midnight!  This is painting number 243 in 243 days, and Day 3 in Leslie Saeta's 30 day painting challenge.  30 days now seems like a piece of cake with 243 under my belt :)

2 comments:

  1. Very Lovely Work! Love your under colors slightly sparkling through! I am partial to milk barns too..this one is one of my fav subjects so far! maybe its true about collectors buying the subject matter.
    WOW 243 days, you go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful moody paintng. Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete