Sunday, October 20, 2013

Pumpkins in the Patch

Pumpkins in the Patch
Oil on panel, 10x8
I just love to see pumpkins growing on the vine!  Even more than that, it is so fun to grow them.  Their beautiful orange color absolutely pops in the landscape.  The bright, cheerful color matches my bright, cheerful mood today.  This morning, my dad sounded stronger than he has in a month!  So glad to see the progress - and I wasn't sure I'd hear him sound that strong again.  I had some wonderful news yesterday about an upcoming project - and with all the awesome things going on in my life this weekend - it has been hard to keep my feet on the ground!  Painting number 289 in as many days.  I wonder what wonderful gifts are in store for tomorrow :)

3 comments:

  1. Tammie!! You have to tell me how much your paintings are :) They are all wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! This one is 16x14 framed and is $350. I'm so glad you like it! If there are others that you would like prices on - just let me know, and I'll get them to you :)

      Delete