Monday, December 9, 2013

Santa Over Kansas City

Santa Over Kansas City
Acrylic on panel, 5x5
Santa Whimsy Series - Number 2
Today finds me working on commissions, finishing odd jobs, and getting playful with the paints!  Santa and his tiny reindeer are flying over the Kansas City Skyline in this whimsical little painting.  These little Santa paintings are SO much fun!  I envision him flying over  Paris, Rome, the Country Club Plaza, and even my home in the country!  So many ideas.....so little time!  I am now several paintings ahead, which should free me up for those things I MUST do in the next few days.  After working on miniatures, the large panels looming ahead of me are quite daunting - oh well, the best way is to just jump in with both feet forward!  Painting number 337 in 337 days :)

1 comment: