Friday, August 22, 2014

Red Poppies

Red Poppies
Watercolor on paper, 5.5x4
Purchase Information
Today, I had a little trouble deciding what my subject matter should be.  After choosing a floral theme, I couldn't decide on which one - so I am painting four at the same time!  I found another watercolor block to paint on - this one in the small size of 5.5x4 inches.  It was among my vast supplies, but without a cover - so I don't know exactly what kind of paper it is.  I like painting on the blocks - no taping the paper to a surface for the painting process, the block simply holds the paper down on all sides.  This painting makes 599 in 599 days!  Tomorrow will be the 600th - wowza!

1 comment:

  1. So pretty as always! I can't believe you're almost to 600! Wow, what an amazing accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete