Sunday, September 7, 2014

Dreaming of Iris

Dreaming of Iris
Acrylic on panel, 11x14
sold
I have been all day painting in Marceline, Missouri - and am just now arriving home.  I was able to finish 3 paintings - but did not get images of any yet!  I will get them tomorrow, and get ahead of the game.  These iris were painted from the wonderful gardens at the Overland Park Arboretum.  Choosing acrylic for this one, they are glorious in bloom - if only the blooms lasted longer!  It is so late, and my bed is calling me - so this will be a shorter post than normal!  Painting number 614 in as many days - and Day 6 of the 30 Day painting challenge!

1 comment:

  1. wow Tammie the whole painting is fabulous, loving the gorgeous colours. Annette x

    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete