Saturday, January 31, 2015

January at a Glance!

Highlights from the last 30 days!
I did a collage like this one last January for the 30 day painting challenge - and loved the whole idea of it!  How wonderful it was to see all of the artist's works during the 30 day period.  I determined to post one every month, it was such a good idea!  Well, I did not get that done - just that one little extra thing at the end of the month did not get squeezed in.  I hope to do better this year, and that is all I can commit to!  Now, I have to get busy on today's painting, since I have already spent as much time as finishing a painting on putting this little collage together :)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on completing the challenge, it has been wonderful to see your stunning work!

    ReplyDelete