Saturday, May 30, 2015

Waterfall from Margaret's Pond

Waterfalls from Margaret's Pond
Oil on wood panel, 14x11
Overland Park Arboretum - Stems
purchase here
The light rain had eased up enough that I could head out to the arboretum to paint.  Knowing that I wanted to paint the falls, I pulled out the Deep Woods Off - to repel those pesky mosquitoes! With the music of songbirds and the babbling of the water, this peaceful spot was a joy to capture. Nothing makes me feel so alive as painting in the landscape. Nothing.
Painting number 882 in 882 days.


9 comments:

  1. Wonderful painting! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a beautiful scene. happy PPF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful piece, I can hear the water trickling, so refreshing and peaceful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh I could just hear that babbling brook and take in the fresh scents of nature-gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty, I too hear the babbling brook!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Tammie!!! So PEACEFUL ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can hear the water gently cascading down the rocks and can hear the birds too! So peaceful! I love art journaling outside too. Ahhhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The real necklace of a woman is not her looks but her heart. Visit my site for more interesting offer. Thank you and God bless!

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete