Friday, June 12, 2015

Seven Sisters

Seven Sisters
Oil on wood panel, 4x6
purchase here
I thought this would be my first day all week with an uninterrupted painting window in the middle of the day.  I though Michael had no extra activities, I could attend both Zumba and Rip It Up classes, leaving 5 unfilled hours in the middle of the day before the baseball game tonight.  Nope!  As I was leaving the gym, Michael calls with a surprise Robotics meeting.  So, I pick him up from his sister's, run him home for a quick shower, and off we go to Robotics.  After catching up with my parents on the phone, I get ready to paint, and surprise - Michael already needs to be picked up!  I couldn't get to the easel until 4:00 - so, it is a quick and small paint of the roses, and I must post quickly and head off to the cages before the game.  Just another day in this artist's life - and painting number 894 in 894 days.

on location - with Beau, my giant puppy!

No comments:

Post a Comment